Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SLC, Punk

I made it safely up to Salt Lake City yesterday and spent some time with Pete, Marcie, and Smollin. We went out to dinner and to a few bars and were overall have a good time. Today I was able to spend some quality time driving around and exploring. I headed up to Evanston Wyoming and was able to hit the halfway mark of Burritos across the US. I have been able to officially eat a burrito in 24 states and the province of New Jersey. This is a pretty significant milestone, but ive still got pretty far to go.

The rest of today was spent exploring in Park City and in SLC. Park City is a pretty nice place, but seemed overly commercialized. I see why they hosted the olympic skiing events there as well as Sundance. It is an extremely beautiful place and I would definitely recommend checking it out. I headed back to SLC and spent some time running errands and getting everything ready for this weekend. I got a haircut and got all sorts of professional. I have 4 interviews scheduled and am ready to go. I have a little bit of research to to and then I should be all set. My flight leaves tomorrow at 1pm so until then I am just going to crash at Smollin's place tonight and then kill some time before heading to the airport tomorrow morning.
-O

No comments:

Post a Comment