Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Two More Weeks

So time is ticking down. The day of reckoning is approaching and im starting to get excited. I havent been this psyched in quite a while. No im not talking about the Epic Roadtrip, Im talking about Oktoberfest at the Biergarten. Am I willing to make the ultimate sacrifice to drink beer and eat Schnitzel? FUCK YEAH. Friday signifies the 18 week point for rotations, Im half way done (Bon Jovi interlude), but im just about ready for rotations to end. Luckily I work my ass off for 6 months then I get my 2 electives and the 1 week public health in the spring. To celebrate the half way point (repeate Bon Jovi interlude) I will being going to the Light the Night walk for leukemia and lymphoma on Friday night then celebrating like das Germans do.

I really havent done much recently for the road trip. I still need to make a few plans and get a few things sorted out. My car is all tuned up and ready to go. Ive got a rough idea of where I want to go and a GPS. Im still not sure where to stop or what to see so any suggestions will be appreciated. Ive got a strategy, but I still have time to fine tune it and there are more pressing things on my mind right now. For now my strategy is just to make it through this week and deal with the planning when I get a chance (possibly before Oktoberfest, but probably not)

No comments:

Post a Comment