Friday, October 9, 2009

More details to follow

About 10 minutes out of my final destination today (Weatherfield, OK) a car came tearing up behind me, riding in the middle of the road while I was in the left lane. I was going 70 (the speed limit) and he must have been going at least 90. I swerved and hit the breaks and he jammed on the breaks, spun out and rolled down the 30 foot embankment, flipping twice. I immediately stopped and ran down there, I though that I was coming up on a fatality, but no it was just 2 good old boys climbing of a truck on its side. Everyone was ok, and my car wasnt damaged at all. We were able to get the cops out there and the 2 guys from the truck (highschool juniors) called their parents. I pulled into the closest hotel I could find and am now going to sleep off this stress. 1800 miles of smooth driving and then this happens. Ill try to update before I leave tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment